Monday, May 2, 2011

Digging Deep: A Toolbox and Workbook for Personal Growth


Its Monday and I'm blogging for the second time in seven days AND there is a HUGE reason for that.  Tara Wagner is officially launching her AMAZING eBook/audio book/workbook today.  I couldn't help but spread the word a bit.  Tara has talked me through rough times with my special needs child and taught me so very much through the writing on her blog, The Organic Sister.

I have only just begun Digging Deep and already I am scouring high and low for extra quiet time to work through this eBook.  Won't you join me in Digging Deep

As I continue to work through the Digging Deep I will be sharing more of my thoughts and I hope you will also.

*FYI ~ I am an affiliate for Tara...what that means is I will get a portion of the sales of the eBook when my readers make a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails