Thursday, November 18, 2010

Home Again

After a 2300+ mile drive with seven people, one Excurison, one 30' travel trailer, one 17ft Uhaul & one 5x8 Uhaul trailer from Northern California to St. Louis, Mo --- we are home.  We are all adjusting well to being in a stick house.  We are living in a little town on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River, less than 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis.  Although I am pretty sure I will be unpacking from now until forever, we couldn't be happier.

 

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the 'hood neighbor! hope unpacking goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so glad I got a chance to see you guys before the big move. Thanks again for the homeschooling advice. Jake and I are planning a big cross country road trip in a couple of summers/spring 2011. We will work you guys into the route!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and your family, Stephanie!

    What's the weather like in Missouri right now?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in time for the holidays! Glad everyone made it back safe! That was QUITE the journey, I loved reading about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails